Dr.-Ing. Tatiana Pavlenko
Tatiana Pavlenko was born in Neftekumsk, Russia, in 1990. She received the Bachelor and Master degrees in electronics and nanoelectronics from the St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University ’LETI’, St.-Petersburg, Russia and Master degree from the Faculty of Technical Physics, Lappeenranta Technical University, Lappeenranta, Finland, in 2013. Since July 2013, she has been with the Institute of Microwaves and Photonics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Her main research interests are MIMO antenna arrays for localization applications.
- M. Schütz, T. Pavlenko and M. Vossiek, "Secondary Radar Beacons for Local Ad-Hoc Autonomous Robot Localization Systems", Sensors, vol. 19, no. 24, Dezember, 2019.
- T. Pavlenko, M. Schütz, M. Vossiek, T. Walter and S. Montenegro, "Wireless local positioning system for controlled UAV landing in GNSS-denied environment", in Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for AeroSpace, MetroAeroSpace 2019 - Proceedings, pp. 171-175, Torino, Juni, 2019.
- T. Pavlenko, M. Schütz, Y. Dobrev and M. Vossiek, "Design of Sparse Dome Antenna Array for Angle of Arrival Localization Systems", in Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2019, Krakow, März, 2019.
- Y. Dobrev, T. Pavlenko, J. Geiß, M. Lipka, P. Gulden and M. Vossiek, "A 24-GHz Wireless Locating System for Human–Robot Interaction", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 2036-2044, Februar, 2019.
- M. Schütz, Y. Dobrev, T. Pavlenko and M. Vossiek, "A Secondary Surveillance Radar with Miniaturized Transponders for Localization of Small-Sized UAVs in Controlled Air Space", in Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace (MetroAeroSpace), Rome, Juni, 2018.