Johanna Bräunig, M. Sc.
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since 04/2020
- M.Sc. in EEI from 04/2017 to 12/2019
- Extensional studies EEI from 10/2015 to 03/2017
- B.A. in International Management with Engineering from 09/2012 to 09/2015
- Radar imaging in medical technology
- Radar-based detection of human motion
- Radar-based human motion analysis using machine learning / deep learning
- Radar signal processing
- Open works:
New topics for theses in the field of “Radar-based detection of human motion” come up regularly, also in combination with Machine/Deep Learning. If you are interested, please contact me!
- J. Bräunig, V. Wirth, C. Kammel, C. Schüßler, I. Ullmann, M. Stamminger and M. Vossiek, "An Ultra-Efficient Approach for High-Resolution MIMO Radar Imaging of Human Hand Poses", IEEE Transactions on Radar Systems, pp. 1-13, August, 2023.
- V. Wirth, A. Liphardt, B. Coppers, J. Bräunig, S. Heinrich, S. Leyendecker, A. Kleyer, G. Schett, M. Vossiek, B. Egger and M. Stamminger, "ShaRPy: Shape Reconstruction and Hand Pose Estimation from RGB-D with Uncertainty", in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) Workshops, 2023, pp. 2625-2633, Paris, 2023.
- J. Bräunig, C. Schüßler, V. Wirth, M. Stamminger, I. Ullmann and M. Vossiek, "A Realistic Radar Ray Tracing Simulator for Hand Pose Imaging", in Proceedings of the EuRAD 2023, Berlin, 2023.
- J. Bräunig, V. Wirth, C. Kammel, C. Schüßler, I. Ullmann, M. Stamminger and M. Vossiek, "An Ultra-Efficient Approach for High-Resolution MIMO Radar Imaging of Human Hand Poses", IEEE Transactions on Radar Systems, pp. 1-13, 2023.
- B. Coppers et al., "Feasibility of using optoelectronic measurement of hand movement for characterizing hand function in rheumatoid arthritis", in Proceedings of the 75th EULAR (European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology), European Congress of Rheumatology 2022, Copenhagen, 2022.
- B. Coppers et al., "Evaluation of marker-based motion capturing to charactherize basic hand movements in rheumatic patients", in Proceedings of the 27th Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics, Porto, 2022.
- B. Coppers et al., "Establishment and evaluation of a sensor-based method to assess hand function in patients with rheumatoid arthritis", in Proceedings of the conference, World Biomechanics Congress 2022, Taipei (online), 2022.
- U. Phutane, A. Liphardt, J. Bräunig, J. Penner, M. Klebl, M. Vossiek, A. Kleyer, G. Schett, S. Leyendecker and K. Tascilar, "Evaluation of Optical and Radar Based Motion Capturing Technologies for Characterizing Hand Movement in Rheumatoid Arthritis — A Pilot Study", Sensors, vol. 21, no. 4, Februar, 2021.
- C. Schüßler, M. Hoffmann, J. Bräunig, I. Ullmann, R. Ebelt and M. Vossiek, "A Realistic Radar Ray Tracing Simulator for Large MIMO-Arrays in Automotive Environments", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, pp. 1-13, 2021.