Patrick Stief, M. Sc.
- B.Sc. in EEI from October 2012 to March 2016
- M.Sc. in EEI from April 2016 to December 2018
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since February 2019
- Radar signal processing
- Radar target simulation
- Machine Learning based radar
- Sensor data fusion
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above.
- P. Stief, I. Ullmann, G. Körner, K. Root and M. Vossiek, "Chipless RFID Polarimetric Radar Barcodes Encoded by Dipole Scattering Domains", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 470-479, Juni, 2022.
- G. Körner, C. Birkenhauer, P. Stief, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "Frequency Extension Method for Multirate Radar Target Simulation Systems", in Proceedings of the 14, pp. 116 - 119, Ulm, Mai, 2022.
- G. Körner, C. Birkenhauer, P. Stief, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "Efficient Bandwidth Enhanced Multirate Radar Target Simulation", in Proceedings of the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, pp. 534-537, Denver, CO, 2022.
- G. Körner, M. Hoffmann, P. Stief, M. Zhang, R. Rückert, C. Herglotz, A. Kaup and M. Vossiek, "Applicability and Performance of Standard Compression Methods for Efficient Data Transmission and Storage in Radar Networks", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 78-96, November, 2021.
- M. Gareis, M. Hehn, P. Stief, G. Körner, C. Birkenhauer, J. Trabert, T. Mehner, M. Vossiek and C. Carlowitz, "Novel UHF-RFID Listener Hardware Architecture and System Concept for a Mobile Robot Based MIMO SAR RFID Localization", IEEE Access, no. 9, pp. 497-510, Dezember, 2020.