Andre Scheder, M. Sc.
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering from 2014 to 2017
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from 2017 to 2020
- Doctoral candidate at LHFT since 2020
- 6G Massive-MIMO
- Intelligent Reflective Surface (IRS)
- RF measurement technology
- Millimiter wave circuits and modules
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above.
- T. Pfahler, A. Scheder, A. Bridier, J. Schür and M. Vossiek, "A Low-Loss Bond-Wire Interconnect Design With More Than 130 GHz Bandwidth Enabling an Ultra-Broadband Heterogeneous System Design", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, pp. 1-11, September, 2023.
- T. Pfahler, A. Scheder, A. Bridia, J. Schür and M. Vossiek, "A Novel Ultra-Broadband Low-Loss Bond-Wire Interconnect Design Concept Applied to a 2 GHz to 135 GHz Substrate-to-Substrate Interface", in Proceedings of the 2023 IEEE/MTT-S International Microwave Symposium - IMS 2023, San Diego, CA, Juli, 2023.
- P. Fenske, T. Kögel, A. Scheder, K. Root, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "An Active Self-Interference Cancellation Coupler with 60 dB Isolation Applied in a 24 GHz SFCW Radar", in Proceedings of the 2023 IEEE/MTT-S International Microwave Symposium - IMS 2023, pp. 517 - 520, San Diego, CA, USA, Juli, 2023.
- P. Fenske, A. Scheder, T. Kögel, K. Root, M. Vossiek and C. Carlowitz, "Self-Interference Leakage Estimation 'N' Cancellation Element: Design of an Active Self-Interference Cancellation Coupler", IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 68-75, Juni, 2023.
- E. Stenglein, A. Scheder, D. Kübrich, M. Albach and T. Dürbaum, "New experimental verification of transformer core saturation occurring in forward converters due to remanence flux density", in Proceedings of the PCIM Europe Conference Proceedings, pp. 2053-2060, Nuremberg, 2019.