Andre Scheder, M. Sc.
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering from 2014 to 2017
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from 2017 to 2020
- Doctoral candidate at LHFT since 2020
- 6G Massive-MIMO
- Intelligent Reflective Surface (IRS)
- RF measurement technology
- Millimiter wave circuits and modules
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above.
- E. Stenglein, A. Scheder, D. Kübrich, M. Albach and T. Dürbaum, "New experimental verification of transformer core saturation occurring in forward converters due to remanence flux density", in Proceedings of the PCIM Europe Conference Proceedings, pp. 2053-2060, Nuremberg, 2019.