Esther Renner, M. Sc.
- B.Sc. in Medical Engineering from 10/2012 to 03/2016
- M.Sc. in EEI at FAU from 04/2016 to 08/2019 and study stay at the University of Kansas, USA
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since 09/2019
- Optical Fiber Sensing for Temperature Measurement based on Raman Scattering
- Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Inscription and Aging Behavior
- Digital Twin Modelling & Machine Learning
- Advanced Optical Communication Systems (AOC) Exercise
- Lab Course Photonik I & II, OC-Lab
- Photonik Seminar
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in doing a thesis on Photonics and the above-mentioned topics.
- E. Renner, M. Köppel and B. Schmauß, "Detection of Moving Targets using Coherent Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry", in Proceedings of the paper W4.82, Washington, DC, November, 2021.
- E. Renner, L. Härteis, A. Rittler and B. Schmauß, "Implementation of a Digital Shadow for Fiber Bragg Gratings", in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the International Conference on Numerical Simulation of Optoelectronic Devices, NUSOD, pp. 103-104, Turin, September, 2021.
- E. Renner, L. Härteis, N. Weiss and B. Schmauß, "A Novel Approach in Raman Temperature Sensing in Optical Fiber based on Broadband Incident Light", in Proceedings of the OSA Technical Digest, San Jose, August, 2021.
- L. Härteis, E. Renner, K. Scheffter and B. Schmauß, "Quasi-distributed temperature sensing with large-scale draw tower gratings", in Proceedings of the Optics InfoBase Conference Papers, Virtual, 2021.
- E. Renner, N. Lang, B. Langenstein, M. Struck and T. Bertsch, "Validating sweat ammonia as physiological parameter for wearable devices in sports science", in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBS, pp. 4644-4647, Montreal, QC, Juli, 2020.
- L. Härteis, E. Renner and B. Schmauß, "Time and Wavelength Division Multiplexing of Branched Fiber Bragg Grating Arrays", Juni, 2020.
- M. Köppel, A. Sharma, E. Renner, S. Xie, B. Schmauß and P. Russell, "High-Precision Localization of Trapped Microparticles inside Hollow-Core Photonic Crystal Fibers using Coherent Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry", in Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE SENSORS, Montreal, QC, Januar, 2020.