Lena Krabbe, M. Sc.
- B.Sc. in Medical Engineering from October 2015 to March 2019
- M.Sc. in EEI from April 2019 to January 2022
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since April 2022
- Radar signal processing (Synthetic Aperture Radar, velocity estimation, subsurface imaging)
- Ground penetrating radar in the context of snow and ice
- Multifrequency radar for glaciological applications
- UWB antenna design
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above. For some more impressions, have a look at the topic ice radar.
- M. Vossiek, N. Haberberger, L. Krabbe, M. Hehn, C. Carlowitz and M. Stelzig, "A Tutorial on the Sequential Sampling Impulse Radar Concept and Selected Applications", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 3, pp. 523-539, Januar, 2023.
- M. Hoffmann, L. Krabbe, C. Schüßler, P. Gulden and M. Vossiek, "Instantaneous Ego-Motion Estimation Using a Coherent Radar Network", in Proceedings of the 2022 19th European Radar Conference (EuRAD), Milan, Italy, Oktober, 2022.