Damaris Hecht, M. Sc.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Medical Engineering at the FAU
- Research assistant/PhD student at LHFT since June 2019
- Radar imaging
- Millimeter-wave-based burn wound diagnostics
- RF-based medical applications
- Tissue wave interaction and tissue characterization
In the fields of research mentioned above new thesis topics are created on a regular basis. If interested, please feel free to contact me by email.
- D. Hecht, T. Pfahler, I. Ullmann, T. Altstidl, N. Amer, Y. Jin, B. Eskofier and M. Vossiek, "In Vivo Skin-Type Classification Using Millimeter-Wave Near-Field Probe Spectroscopy", in Proceedings of the 2022 52nd European Microwave Conference, Milan, November, 2022.
- D. Hecht, I. Ullmann, D. Oppelt, T. Pfahler, N. Amer and M. Vossiek, "Millimeter-wave imaging and near-field spectroscopy for burn wound assessment", Frequenz, August, 2022.
- M. Hohmann, D. Hecht, B. Lengenfelder, M. Späth, F. Klämpfl and M. Schmidt, "Proof of principle for direct reconstruction of qualitative depth information from turbid media by a single hyper spectral image", Sensors, vol. 21, no. 8, April, 2021.
- M. Hohmann, D. Hecht, B. Lengenfelder, F. Klämpfl and M. Schmidt, "Direct reconstruction of qualitative depth information from turbid media by a single hyper spectral image", in Proceedings of the Proc. SPIE 10885, Optical Diagnostics and Sensing XIX: Toward Point-of-Care Diagnostics, San Francisco, Februar, 2019.