Niklas Haberberger, M. Sc.
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering (Automation) at DHBW Mosbach from 2014 to 2017
- M.Sc. in EEI at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg from 2017 to 2020
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since October 2020
- Ice Radar Systems
- Sequential Sampling Impulse Radar
- Radar Signal Processing
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above.
- M. Vossiek, N. Haberberger, L. Krabbe, M. Hehn, C. Carlowitz and M. Stelzig, "A Tutorial on the Sequential Sampling Impulse Radar Concept and Selected Applications", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 3, pp. 523-539, Januar, 2023.
- D. Heinen et al., "The TRIPLE Melting Probe - an Electro-Thermal Drill with a Forefield Reconnaissance System to Access Subglacial Lakes and Oceans", in Proceedings of the OCEANS 2021: San Diego – Porto, San Diego, CA, Februar, 2021.