Patrick Fenske, M. Sc.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Microelectronics)
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Microelectronics)
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since November 2019
- Radar-based localization
- Multistatic radar networks
- Radar-based synchronization
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in the investigation of algorithms for fmcw radar-based pose estimation and signal processing in multistatic radar networks.
- P. Tschapek, G. Körner, P. Fenske, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "A Novel Approach for Modeling and Digital Generation of RF Signals Distorted by Bandlimited Phase Noise", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 699-710, Oktober, 2022.
- A. Grathwohl, M. Stelzig, J. Kanz, P. Fenske, A. Benedikter, C. Knill, I. Ullmann, I. Hajnsek, A. Moreira, G. Krieger, M. Vossiek and C. Waldschmidt, "Taking a Look Beneath the Surface: Multicopter UAV-Based Ground-Penetrating Imaging Radars", IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 23, pp. 32-46, September, 2022.
- M. Gareis, P. Fenske, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "Particle Filter-Based SAR Approach and Trajectory Optimization for Real-Time 3D UHF-RFID Tag Localization", in Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE International Conference on RFID (RFID), Orlando, FL, USA,, November, 2020.