Michael Braunwarth, M. Sc.
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from 2013 to 2017
- M.Sc. in EEI from 2017 to 2019
- Doctoral Candidate at LHFT since 2020
- Radar signal processing
- FMCW Chirp-Sequence Signal Processing
- SAR Signal Processing
- Phase-Based Angle Estimation
- MIMO Radar Calibration
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the topics mentioned above.
- J. Geiß, E. Sippel, M. Braunwarth and M. Vossiek, "The Impact of Antenna Array Calibration Errors on MIMO and Multi-Channel Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging", IEEE Journal of Microwaves, vol. 3, pp. 635-654, März, 2023.