Dr.-Ing. Yassen Dobrev
Yassen Dobrev was born in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1987. He received his Dipl.-Ing. degree in mechatronics from the Saarland University, Germany in 2011. During his studies he was awarded a scholarship by the German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes). In July 2013, he joined the group led by Prof. Martin Vossiek. He is currently working in the area of mobile robot localization based on secondary radar and sensor fusion.
- M. Lipka, E. Sippel, M. Hehn, J. Adametz, M. Vossiek, Y. Dobrev and P. Gulden, "Wireless 3D Localization Concept for Industrial Automation Based on a Bearings Only Extended Kalman Filter", in Proceedings of the 2018 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, Kyoto, November, 2018.
- M. Schütz, Y. Dobrev, T. Pavlenko and M. Vossiek, "A Secondary Surveillance Radar with Miniaturized Transponders for Localization of Small-Sized UAVs in Controlled Air Space", in Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace (MetroAeroSpace), Rome, Juni, 2018.
- M. Schütz, Y. Dobrev, C. Carlowitz and M. Vossiek, "Wireless Local Positioning with SILO-Based Backscatter Transponders for Autonomous Robot Navigation", in Proceedings of the IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM 2018), Munich, April, 2018.
- Y. Dobrev, M. Vossiek, M. Christmann, I. Bilous and P. Gulden, "Wireless Local Positioning of Freight Carrying Vehicles and Service Robots for Tracking and Autonomous Navigation", in Proceedings of the IEEE MTT-S Int. Conf. on Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM 2018), Munich, DE, 2018.
- Y. Dobrev, P. Gulden and M. Vossiek, "An Indoor Positioning System Based on Wireless Range and Angle Measurements Assisted by Multi-Modal Sensor Fusion for Service Robot Applications", IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 69036-69052, 2018.